sunday portrait week 19

Style : This is LLYMLRS (week 19)

001. Its been a strange two weeks. I've been skipping uni completly, being on a spending ban, going on trips and trying to come to terms with the imminent death of my best friend. I posted a while ago that my friend Joel had cancer and was in a hospice, But things have taken a turn for the worse and hes nearly at the end of his struggle with cancer. It took a hell of alot of courage (and my dad to hold my hand) to go see him on Friday, but I did. I knew I'd regret it if I hadn't have gone. If Im a bit MIA in the next week, Its because of that. Its alot to deal with right now.

002. I caved in and got a Formspring, So go on... ask me anything!

003. Recently I was asked in a email why I don't do full body shots. Mainly because I rarely wear anything that goes below my knees so I generally don't see the point. Plus I kind of feel awkward trying to pose my whole body! My shoes aren't generally interesting anyway! I hardly wear heels and I normally opt for brown brouges or a variation of black flats.

004. 203 Followers + All the others on Bloglovin ! Wow, I cant actually believe that many people are interested in what I have to say. I have to admit I'm so flattered by it all. I was thinking of having a giveaway to say thank you, But I'm not sure what to give away yet, So when I think of/find some cool things to giveaway I'll let y'all know. I'm a great present giver, I love finding intresting bits and peices! Expect it to be a good'un. I promise!

Urgh, Short but sweet. I don't have much to say really.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: sunday portrait week 19

Archive

sunday portrait week 19 © 2012 Case of style area