shes fixing her hair

Style : what i wore 20.03.10
blazer: topshop
dress: primark
hype on lookbook/chictopia

I'm exhausted and emotionally drained at the moment. After being at work 8-4, I decided to pick myself up a bit and throw on some color. I'm normally a black, white and grey kind of girl, But you’ve gotta throw a bit of floral in somewhere hey! This velvet blazer has been lying in my wardrobe for ages, I don't think I've ever worn it, but pined after it for months on the Topshop website.

How good is Primark at the moment, I cant describe the fabric of this dress, but it has a weird thick-ish vintage-y feel to it which I adore. The buttons are lovely and simple! Its a bit small for me in all honesty, but Im back on my diet come Monday!

Excuse how rubbish my hair looks, It needs to be cut badly but I cant decide what I want done with it! I might do my Monday post on Hair. What a girly thing to be blogging about but who cares!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: shes fixing her hair

Archive

shes fixing her hair © 2012 Case of style area