pinch punch

Style :



top: topshop
skirt: primark
belt: primark
necklace: forever 21
ring: JWLRY (number 6)

Off out tonight to meet my friend Jon. Havent seen him in ages so it should be fun! Been doing university work today as well as packing all my orders for my shop. All the cross rings have been sent! Thanks to everyone who has ordered one and been super patient with them! For anyone else who wants one I have quite a few left if you'd like to order one, or any of my other rings!

I really like this outfit, its one of my favorites I've worn recently! The skirt was a tenner from Primark which I bought on Sunday. I don't think its meant to be a casual type of skirt but I think it works in context. That colour blocking trend is in right? I absolutely adore this Forever 21 necklace which I got from the Birmingham store! I think it was around a fiver but I'm not sure.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: pinch punch

Archive

pinch punch © 2012 Case of style area