monday glee: alice in wonderland

Style : "Monday Glee is mini-series about all things that make me happy, From style, art, fashion, music and just general things that make me smile! Each week I'll talk about a different topic, If you have any ideas or suggestions for topics, just email me and let me know!"

Tomorrow I'm going to see the new Alice in Wonderland Film directed by Tim Burton. Ive been captivated by Alice in Wonderland for years now, Ever since I was a child and first watched the Disney version, I was sold. I really like the fact that Tim Burton has made the film his own, Just like he did with Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, He's made it his own. It got me thinking about how different people see the story of Alice in Wonderland, So I started exploring different ways people have portrayed the story of Alice through art. All of the pictures are linked to the orginals at the bottom.











credits: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5, image 6, image 7, image 8, image 9, image 10, image 11, image 12, image 13, image 14, image 15, image 16, image 17, image 18, image 19, image 20, image 21, image 22, image 23, image 24, image 25.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: monday glee: alice in wonderland

Archive

monday glee: alice in wonderland © 2012 Case of style area