forgive them even if they are not sorry

Style : what i wore 11.03.10

dress: new look
cardigan: vintage
scarf: peacocks
hype on lookbook/chictopia

Picked up this bargain of a scarf today while shopping with my mother. It was £5 (well £4.50 with student discount) and I’m in love with it already. I feel like i don’t have enough polka dot things in my wardrobe, well apart from 10 pairs of polka dot tights! Its a nice thick jersey-ish hoody material-ish type jumper, really warm and cosy. Excuse my weird face in the picture, I seem to never open my eyes in pictures! +10 cool points to the one who spots the label on my scarf! I didn’t realize till after I took the image!

The scarf is such a affordable alternative to the imfamous Alexander McQueen Skull scarf, They are very similar in their prints. I'd not be able to afford the Mcqueen one in a million years but you know. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here, But In a way I don't want to condone fakes/replicas/whatever you want to call it. However for those (like me) who havent got that kind of money to spare, I hope it helps someone who's looking for a nice alternative. So head down to your local peacocks! Also while I was in there I spotted some lovely moccassin flats in the sale for £5 too, and a couple of really nice bags.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: forgive them even if they are not sorry

Archive

forgive them even if they are not sorry © 2012 Case of style area