to the power of five

Style : what i wore 15.04.10what i wore 15.04.10
what i wore 15.04.10
what i wore 15.04.10

dress: new look
cardigan: new look
ring: H&M
glasses: H&M
lookbook/chictopia

Oh I love transitional seasons. I can wear a cute lacy summer dress and a thick knit cardigan and still be covered incase it gets warm or cold. Im in love with this oversized round sunglasses, I feel like I'm channeling my inner MKO or Marianne Faithful! I did want the Chanel Half Tint sunglasses until I saw these lurking in H&M. Total summer must have for me for sure! Although Im still tempted by them, Although I don't think you can actually buy them anymore?

Also Ive been searching for a oversized turquoise ring, and haven't found one that actually fits me (oh hai tiny fingers!). Just my luck that yesterday I spotted this beauty, In H&M as well. It was my lucky day!

Sorry for lack of posting over the last few days. Ive broken up with my boyfriend, And its all a bit weird? But if you followed my on Twitter you'd already know this! Id left my camera at his house and didn't want to continue posting blahblahblah filler untill I got it back!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: to the power of five

Archive

to the power of five © 2012 Case of style area