sunday portrait week 71

Style :
hannah & I
 
001. My few days in Cardiff was good, dressing up as Simba and having a slice of "student" life. Not particularly into the whole student get-drunk-bring-the-lulz lifestyle so I'm so glad that I've bypassed all that by studying at home.  Its nice to do it once in a while I suppose, rather stay at home and sleep though! Was lovely seeing my friend Hannah (who was Robin Hood, Fox Version!) though! Today I've been doing university work and trying to work out what I want to do for my Final Project. Sun has been nice too, shame I didn't enjoy it properly!

002. Its my Birthday on Wednesday & I'm not really fussed about it, Birthdays never have meant that much to me. My eighteenth was the best, I had a surprise birthday party. I had no idea about it, but it was seriously one of the best days I've ever had.

003. I've got nothing to say. I'm in utter dismay I've got nothing to say.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: sunday portrait week 71

Archive

sunday portrait week 71 © 2012 Case of style area