little loafers

Style :
shoes: new look


Completely and utterly obsessed with my new shoes. Little suede loafers with the gold bar detailing. Oh New Look why tempt me with your pretty shoes. These are replacing my much loved Primark suede bow flats that I've worn pretty much everyday for about a year! I rarely buy new shoes if Im honest & if Im not wearing these shoes, I'll be wearing the black boots I posted about here. I'm not really a big shoe person!

I'm going to see Your Highness tonight with Greg. He wants to see it more than me, it does kinda look like one of those standard stupid-but-funny-jokes type movies! James Franco is fit though, hubba hubba! I presume we'll go to Nandos tonight as well, because we dont have one where we live, so we ALWAYS go there, Why is Nandos so good?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: little loafers

Archive

little loafers © 2012 Case of style area