life is simple

Style :



jumper: new look
rings: jwlry
necklace: jwlry
nails: models own top turquoise


Today I've done nothing, I woke up late and have spent the rest of the day watching movies and daytime TV. As much as its nice to not do anything for a day, I really dislike lazy days sometimes, In some ways I want to get things done, and have some sort of structure. But then on the other hand I just want to lie on my bed and just nap constantly! I have work tomorrow and then its my Birthday the day after (DID I MENTION THAT YET? PRESENTS PLZZZ, LOLJK)

I just threw on this to run some errands in town. I wore the pinky/coral version when I did that stuff for New Look over fashion week, I've had my eye on the blue for a while now, and it going down in the sale was probably the main reason I eventually bought it. Paired it with my Amercian Apparel skirt and some Converse.

I have restocked the five stone rings again because they went so quickly and so many people missed out, like before I don't have many of them so be quick! I also restocked the small turquoise rings and the natural stone trios. The bird necklace is coming soon, I was supposed to take photos of it today but I like i said earlier, Im lazy today and couldn't be bothered to turn my camera on again! They are going to be £6.50 when they are up though!

PS.  Disclaimer:I haven't dyed my hair, it just looks darker as the light was off when I took the photos so I had to bump up some of the settings.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: life is simple

Archive

life is simple © 2012 Case of style area