lemon

Style :

dress: H&M
cardigan: new look
belt: primark
rings: bhs & jwlry
necklace: forever 21
Oh H&M summer dresses I love thee. Cheap and cheerful! This one is a particularly delish pattern. Lighting is failing me so hence the snippets of a outfit post, Will probably do a proper one when I have more time as I do really adore this dress! I started a new tag though for these kinds of posts, I think they will be more just items and things I've bought rather than full blown outfit posts, sometimes I want to show you guys things but cant be bothered to go the whole hog (god I'm crazy lazy at the moment!) and do the normal outfit post or write about things. Im all for structure and things like that so I dont like to go too far away from my standard outfit post look. Im weird and a bit OCD about it. Sue me.

Tonight I'm ombre-ing my hair again, so much for going blonde, I really dont think I can be bothered with all that effort. Im also going to fake tan and work out how to dress up as Simba from the Lion King for fancy dress night out next weekend in Cardiff. Any suggestions are welcome!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: lemon

Archive

lemon © 2012 Case of style area