blush and arty

Style :

dress: yayer
headband: new look (v.old!)
watch: swatch
sunglasses: H&M

Surprisingly havent seen many "Arty-a-likes" on the high street, I always thought they would be the most copied must have item out this summer! Much like the Alexa was last year, Although I have been toying with the idea of getting a YSL Arty and hinting to my mother that I wanted one for my birthday! (TOMORROW GUYZ!), This River Island ring is satisfying my desire for a Arty right the time being!

Another sweet item from from Yayer too,  Seriously one of the loveliest and most coveted online shops about at the moment. This dress saved me from a night out nightmare when I had nothing at all to wear apart from what I had lurking in the back of my car. Luckily I picked up this parcel earlier that day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: blush and arty

Archive

blush and arty © 2012 Case of style area