im a talented artist

Style :

top: primark
skirt: H&M
necklace: new look
rings: jwlry, market stall & H&M
nails: models own slate green & W7 crackle polish
excuse my receipt shoved in pocket!

Today I've been procrastinating at almost colossal levels. I've really done nothing but nap, frantically search for a tanning bed in my small town & eat a whole rotisserie chicken. I really need to get on with some university work but I cannot find the motivation! I've only got one more project to be finishing up and printing, but its proving the hardest to be motivated for! Le sigh! I do think I'll get it done but you know, its just one of those things that you just cant find the motivation to do!

I threw this outfit on earlier, I wanted to wear something sheer, without being too trashy. I kinda like the semi sheer, bra poking through look. I think a lot of the time when done right it can look so chic. When I was on tanning mission as mentioned above, the wind was blowing so hard I looked like a bat or superman with my caped top blowing in the wind. I thought it was hilarious so I had a good chuckle to myself.

PS. Just saying because any time in the past I've mentioned tanning beds, Please don't lecture me on the pro's and cons of tanning beds, I know they are bad for you, I don't use them regularly, I'm away on holiday in three weeks and I want to expose my skin to sun before going so I don't end up burnt to a crisp. I am an adult and can make a educated choice. 


PPS. Gone back to my old layout, because Im "supposed" to be redesigning the blog soon, however god knows how long this will take, like I said, procrastination expert!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: im a talented artist

Archive

im a talented artist © 2012 Case of style area