want feat. boohoo

Style :
I'm surprised that I've never ordered from Boohoo before. I find myself browsing the webite alot and adding loads to my cart and then something just stops me. As someone who today dropped £229 on the Topshop website. I really don't know why I don't follow through with Boohoo. There's so much I like about their website and their clothes I just don't know why I don't!

Things I like about Boohoo is that it has a awesome range of dresses in so many different styles and prints. I really like how they use the same fabric in different dress styles, so its easier to find the one that suits your shape! For example you can find this print in a halterneck dress, a playsuit, a maxi dress and in a body con dress! Boohoo boasts one of the best collection of Maxi Dresses I've seen on a online shop too! I also think that Boohoo's mailings are really strong, I always check through their emails to me and like how they take pictures of celebs and trends and link their own pieces! Their magazine is really great too, I always check to new issues out online.

Delivery at Boohoo is £3.99 per order and £4.99 for Next Day delivery, Which I guess is OK, I'm one of those people who is really sucked in by free shipping or free shipping codes. Their returns service looks good too as from what I gather from looking at the Returns policy it is free, which is always a plus point in my book!

So, Over to you...What are your current Boohoo picks? Or can you see anything on the website you think I'd like? Or have you ordered from them before? Link me in the comments!



0 comments:

Post a comment on: want feat. boohoo

Archive

want feat. boohoo © 2012 Case of style area