want feat. asos

Style :

Decided to do a totally Asos related Wants post today. I really love Asos, Its one of the few online shopping sites that has really low shipping costs, a vast array of different discount codes/promotions and also has such a vast array of different products! I've never had any trouble with my orders and I've always got my things really promptly, and the returns are quick and free too!

I think the things I have chosen have such a neutral palette, considering its nearly summer I'm surprised colors are jumping out at me more! Im defiantly going to buy the cheesecloth tunic dress in either white or the nude colour! It looks like the perfect summer dress for me! I'm really loving 3/4 length sleeves at the moment! That cardigan I picked out too is just too cute to pass up, Infact I love the whole outfit on that model! Its really Alexa Chung! More leopard print of course too! The bikini would be perfect for my holiday bikini, Teamed with those sunglasses and that trapeze dress and my straw boater? Instant summer chic!

As soon as a new Asos 20% off code or something other code pops up I'll be defiantly purchasing some new stuff! So, Over to you...What are your current Asos picks? Or can you see anything on the website you think I'd like? Link me in the comments!


0 comments:

Post a comment on: want feat. asos

Archive

want feat. asos © 2012 Case of style area