look me up

Style : what i wore 22.06.10what i wore 22.06.10
what i wore 22.06.10
what i wore 22.06.10
tshirt: H&M
skirt: H&M
blazer: topshop
necklace: eBay
sunglasses: girl props
rings: vintage & H&M
nails: Barry m 295 & 308 + Topshop Matte Topcoat + Eyeliner


This has been my go-to outfit since I actually bought the spotted t-shirt a few weeks ago! There's something I love about the slouchy fit, its so comfy and easy to wear! I had planned to wear it as a cover up on the beach, But smartened up with my trusty Topshop blazer and my favourite H&M skirt I knew it would be too perfect! Ive had so much wear out of that rosary I got from eBay, This one listed here is the exact one that I have, I paid around £2.50 for it.I'm defiantly going to buy another in black!

My leopard nails are making their last showing for a while, Work told me I had to change them as even though they are sort of lenient when it comes to nail polish, this is just too outlandish for a bakery apparently! I actually got a few compliments off the oldies who come in regarding the nails! So back to one colour for a while! Oh and also... sorry for my overly posey pictures too, I was channeling my inner Mary Kate Olsen with those glasses so felt they were appropriate!

Ive had such a great response on yesterdays Keep Or Return post. Some for and against comments, Which is what I really want from those kind of posts! One Anon said they looked like cleaning lady shoes! I think a few people are missing the point on the idea of the post though. I know I've got ultimate decision on if I keep something or take it back to the store, But the post is supposed to be like when you ask your friends what they think of something when you go shopping with them and try things on! Alot of people said they aren't "my style" which is something that's going to be addressed in tomorrows blogpost...


0 comments:

Post a comment on: look me up

Archive

look me up © 2012 Case of style area