LLYMLRS is one!

Style : half up half downhalf up half down

Ok, So my pictures don't really have any relevance to this post! I decided to do my hair a bit different again, Gosh I'm getting experimental! I was actually inspired by a picture I think I saw on Victorias blog, I cant actually find the post in question, So I may have dreamt it! But who knows! Its basically a half braided, half down look, It reminds me of those awful haircuts "edgy" girls seem to have at the moment where they shave half their head? Personally I think my version is much cuter, (big headed much?!) and I will not have to suffer the laughable regrowth that those with half shaved heads will have to endure!

Anyhoo, Onto the important stuff! I almost forgot that my blogiversary (sp? blogaversary? I dont know!) today! LLYMLRS is officially one who year old! I cant believe I've actually be posting consistently since then. Id defiantly say over the last 6 months I've really found my blogging niche. If I was to describe LLYMLRS, It would be a fashion and lifestyle blog about a "normal" girl, who's a "normal size" buys "normal" clothes!

Personally I find it really rare in fashion blogs that girls are of a normal everyday-girl-on-the-street size, as a size 10, 5ft5, wide hipped, small chested, chunky thighs, too many lumps and bumps in the wrong places girl myself, I feel that I don't really fit in the fashion blog niche! More and more I see big fashion blogs are often restricted to girls who are stick thin, uber tall and super rich. I find myself being drawn more and more to the blogs that are done by girls who don't fit into the stereotypical "Fashion blogger" category! Do you guys understand what I'm trying to get at? I'm not hating girls who do have blogs like I described, It just feels a bit too unrealistic for my liking, Its not like I'm ever going to be able to drop £200+ on a single item of clothing!

I just want to say thank you so much to all my wonderful followers. Reading all your comments, emails and your blogs make me so happy. Getting feedback on something I really genuinely enjoy doing is just amazing. Your support is really overwhelming! Lets hope this keep going and hopefully growing for years to come!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: LLYMLRS is one!

Archive

LLYMLRS is one! © 2012 Case of style area