how they wear: maxi dresses

Style :


New little feature I'm thinking of introducing is one on how other people style specific items. I'm hoping to cover things from denim jackets to hareem pants, tailored jackets to chunky knit cardigans. Like I say alot I'm mainly inspired by what other people wear rather than what celebs or models do.

I love the idea of getting a maxi dress or a skirt. I really do, Just looking at all these girls really pulling off effortless looking maxi dress/skirt looks makes me so jealous! I love the way you can mix and match different shapes to create different looks. I used to be obsessed with over sized geometric shapes in my clothes last year, But since then I've gone for more structured and fitted pieces. I've been trying to find one that suits my shape for a while now. Id love a simple black or grey jersey one to start with, The slowly work my way up the the more patterned ones.

If I had a maxi dress I would defiantly be my new "lazy clothes", It would defiantly be the grey trackie bottoms equivalent in my wardrobe. I think they are the kind of thing where you can dress them up or dress them down as you need to. Not only are they the "must have" of the summer. They are supposed to be sticking around right up to A/W, and I can imagine all sorts of cardigans and waistcoats, t-shirts, jewelery and scarves being layered up. I defiantly think its the right time to get one! I just need to find the right one!

Which look do you like the best? Or how would you style a maxi dress yourself? Let me know in the comments! Also leave me links to you wearing a maxi dress, your picks of maxi dresses or even someone else who you think really works the maxi dress

0 comments:

Post a comment on: how they wear: maxi dresses

Archive

how they wear: maxi dresses © 2012 Case of style area