fig. 1

Style : what i wore 28.06.10what i wore 28.06.10
what i wore 28.06.10
what i wore 28.06.10
dress: topshop
belt: vintage
rings: superdrug (!!) and H&M


Really simple and basic outfit that I wore on Saturday. I would have posted this then but the internet said no. I love the little peaking out of the bra, Because its cute and a little daring without being slutty or pretty much naked! I've been wearing my hair up alot recently but don't usually keep it up all day, But this hot weather teamed with my mass of hair = sweaty neck syndrome! I was actually having a bit of a good hair day for a change too which was pleasant surprise!

I picked this leopard ring up from Superdrug for half price in their jewelery sale and was pleasantly surprised. I don't think I've ever looked at their rings and things until I saw the 1/2 price stickers on them! I love shopping outside the box and finding bits and bobs that you wouldn't normally find and 9 times out of 10 the nice stuff is cheap because who really goes into Superdrug to buy rings? I saw a very similar one in Accessorize for four times the price!

I'm supposed to be packing my bags as I type but I cannot be bothered. I keep wanting to do outfit posts and things but I keep telling myself to save it for when I'm back!



0 comments:

Post a comment on: fig. 1

Archive

fig. 1 © 2012 Case of style area