electric bloom

Style :



skirt: zara
top: primark
rings: jwlry & H&M
belt: primark
cardigan: urban outfitters
hat: asos

I have a uncontrollable urge to wear black at the moment. I don't even know where its come from, I was getting so into colours and even the idea of ~colourblocking~ made me happy. I didnt even notice until I was doing my washing earlier that I'd worn predominantly black every single day! Who knows where its coming from! Tried to mix it up today though with this bargain of a top from Primark, it was £6 and it also comes in a bluey violet (which I bought too, oops!) too. I know had a top similar from Topshop. But I had to return the Topshop one because its made out of that weird material that Topshop seem always use at the moment thats kinda rough and semi sheer? IDK what its actually called?! Either way it shrunk in the wash to the size of a babies top! So had to return it as faulty!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: electric bloom

Archive

electric bloom © 2012 Case of style area