brb turkey

Style :
dorky hipster .gif

So Im off! I'm flying at 3pm today from Birmingham Airport. I hate flying (although I flew long haul to New Zealand, 26 hours of flying in total!) but its only a 4 or so hour flight and I have my Kindle and some recommended books on there to read. Might go a little crazy in Duty Free as I really like 3 step Clinque skincare & I could do with some new perfume. I also really want a new Chanel Bronze Universal, I bought mine last year when I was in Turkey (around the same time!) and its lasted me a good year, Still got a bit of product left but I think its time to replace! Le sigh!

Oh well guys, I shall talk to you again soon! Providing something unfortunate doesn't happen while I'm flying I shall be back on Sunday once I'm settled!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: brb turkey

Archive

brb turkey © 2012 Case of style area