we are the sound

Style :



jumper: topshop
shirt: H&M
skirt: romwe
rings: jwlry & primark
nails: eyeko rain
lips: natural collection pink mallow
necktie: new look (headband worn as tie)

I know what your thinking, another school girl outfit, trying to re-live my yoof* now that I'm actually a adult (sob!). Bought the jumper on a whim today from Topshop, was a choice between this jumper and a ampersand jumper, but the ampersand jumper looked like it would be too big for so I decided against it. I love the chunky cosy feeling to it, its so warm and comfy! Paired with my trusty Romwe skirt, a H&M shirt (proper view here!) and a necktie which I fashioned out of a old bow headband from New Look! I know the skirt looks a little short in these photos, but I've got this habit of posing while taking photos on my tippy toes, I dont even know why I do it, so alot of things bunch up at the waist! I can assure my modesty was preserved. Thanks cycling shorts!

I'm going to London on Thursday to look at apartments and houses in the hope something will jump out at me! 'Im really excited as I'm hoping we'll have a ton lined up ready to just go for! Im also meeting my new housemate for the first time, which I actually met on Spareroom, a flat share website. We've been e-mailing for a while so its super cool to finally meet her!

New post on ETC LLYMLRS too!

* please note this is a deliberate spelling mistake, for the lolz

0 comments:

Post a comment on: we are the sound

Archive

we are the sound © 2012 Case of style area