want featuring Models Own

Style :
Slate Green, Feelin' Blue, Peach Sherbert, Lilac Dream
Rapberry Crush, Beths Blue, Emerald City, Lime Green

Models Own are a brand that I recently came across, Although I think I've heard the name tossed around a few times before, But I never really checked out the brand. Over the past few weeks I've really gotten into my nail art and experimenting with my talons! Im always drawn to bright colours, and I totally feel you can never have enough nail polishes!

Models Own has one of the biggest collections of different colored polishes I've seen. Compared to Barry M's range of 50 different shades, Models Own has about 90 different polishes, Which is amazing! They come in a variety of finishes too, so its not just the standard "cream" style finishes which are normally around. I'm in love with all their sparkly polishes! I know you can get it in larger Boots store, as well as order them online.

Models Own have really good discount codes for those who like their discount codes (Meeee!) A few weeks ago they had 20% off for the world cup, and I've seen them have a 25% code as well as a 50% one. Keep your eyes peeled for them on their Twitter.

I wish we had China Glaze and OPI over here, In the US its only around $3-$4 dollars a bottle, compared to about £6-£10 here! I dont understand why its marketed as a more upmarket/salon brand over here? I know people like Laura uses a ebay seller to get cheaper OPI/ChinaGlaze but I cant for the life of me find the link right now! If you know it tell me and ill put it up for everyone to seee!


0 comments:

Post a comment on: want featuring Models Own

Archive

want featuring Models Own © 2012 Case of style area