play crack the sky

Style :



*the dress is black but the lighting was very odd where i took my photos today!
dress: missguided
belt: primark
earrings: urban outfitters
rings: jwlry
nails: cicate skinny jeans via glossybox
lips: mac cut a caper

Today I went for afternoon tea at a local bar with my friend Hannah. She had tea and I had iced coffee, but then I was naughty and had a sly Corona as well. Whoops. The weather was really lovely when I stepped out the house so I sort of regretted wearing such a heavy black dress but by the time we'd finished it was freezing again! Bloody English weather!

Missguided sent me this dress when I was on holiday, I absolutely love it. I'm all for the fit and flare dresses! So flattering on people like me with little waists and then rounder hips! This ones a little bit long for my personal taste, I'm really petite so I find certain lengths just hit me wrong making my body look a awkward shape. I think just taking off a inch would make it so much more flattering, I'll get my mum to get the sewing machine out! I did wear my Allegera boots with it so I had a little extra height to balance things out! The leopard belt is a Primark two for £2 special, the other was purple but I gave it to my Mum.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: play crack the sky

Archive

play crack the sky © 2012 Case of style area