moving pictures

Style :



top: primark
skirt: romwe
necklace: forever 21
nails: models own top turquoise

Today I wore this, The tee is a Primark mens in extra small, it was only like £2 or something ridiculously cheap. I much prefer the mens basic tshirts than the womens ones. I find the womens ones really weird, stretchy and generally unflattering! Also wearing that Romwe skirt I've been wearing alot recently, its one of those really classic versatile pieces that goes with practically everything. I really need to take another trip to Forever 21 to get some more necklaces and jewellery. I've been eyeing stuff up on their website but I've heard a few horror stories about ordering online from there so I'm a bit reluctant! I think the London store is opening up soon for anyone who lives there though!

Remember to follow my new blog for more bits and bobs!
 

0 comments:

Post a comment on: moving pictures

Archive

moving pictures © 2012 Case of style area