jailbait

Style :
1

tunic: H&M
shorts (not seen): H&M
rings: asos + H&M
nails: barry m spring green

You guys are the most supportive and lovely people ever! I got so worked up yesterday about this whole "your so skinny" debate yesterday. I don't see why people feel the need to hate on me I suppose this has been my first issue of trolling/haters so I presume I've made it as blogger now I've got haters! Sofia (who you should all go follow! So sweet!) linked me to this really great article on embracing the haters. I wont be addressing or answering anything related to it anymore! Oh well, Haterz Gonna Hate! *does the walk*

On to the outfit. I love this top from H&M. I saw it and instantly bought it as well as a polka dot one, in the same print as that H&M polka dot t-shirt I have. To me its the perfect inter-seasonal piece, Long sleeved, lightweight and a good length. In the winter I'll layer it up with things and at the moment I'd wear it with sheer tights and flats! I was wearing shorts underneath to hide my bum, but you cant see them really! Although I might wear them with leggings, or is leggings with long tops a no-no still?

I think I'm going to go on a spending diet, I really need to sort my finances out, Not that I'm running low, I've just not been saving enough as I like to, I know August is an expensive month for me, what with festivals, my car needing to be MOT'ed and paying my car insurance. I'm probably going to London for a few days with Ivor and I'm determined to travel more and visit my friends. I've got so much clothes, But always feel like I have nothing to wear! I wish I was more thrifty!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: jailbait

Archive

jailbait © 2012 Case of style area