ignore the danger

Style :



dress: primark
jacket: primark
rings: H&M + primark
nails: models own fuzzy peach

On Sunday I picked up this oh so perfect "leather" jacket from Primarni, and I cant stop wearing it. Its just the most perfect jacket I've seen in a very long time. Its so buttery and soft, and such a steal at only 19 English pounds. I've never actually owned a jacket like this despite lusting after them for ages. I see this creeping into a LOT of new outfit posts over the next few weeks! I don't like wearing full Primark outfits, But I think this is an exception as I think the white dress looks perfect teamed with the faux leather. I also wore some New Look sandals. This has to be one of my all time favourite outfits!

My hair is being good for the first time in my life! I'm so pleased with how its looking at the moment. I've tackled my dread issues and cut a load of them from the back, sorted out all the matted bits and made it all nice and smooth. From now on I'm going to be trying my hardest to keep it in good condition. Lets see how long this will last ;)



0 comments:

Post a comment on: ignore the danger

Archive

ignore the danger © 2012 Case of style area