coke from a glass bottle

Style :

top: topshop
rosary: ebay
skirt: primark
rings: H&M & Asos
bikini top: primark
nails: barry m mint green
pepsi: courtesy of the hotel mini bar

Another obscenely hot day in Turkey today! Apparently its going to be 39C today, which is just ridiculous when you think on average its about 15C (Even thats pushing it!) in the UK at any given time of the year! I'm having horrendous frizzy hair problems, I mean my hairs a state as it is. All the sand/salt/chlorine has made it just look like someones rubbed a ballon against my head. Despite what people say my hair is awful, I have natural dreads at the back from years of backcomb abuse, lack of conditioner and not taking care of it. And although I claim I'll sort it out about 4 times a week, Its just a mess! My hairdresser (as if i actually have a designated hairdresser, but a woman i had a consultation with, doesn't have the same ring to it) said that she wouldn't dream of trying to highlight my hair without me brushing/snipping out all the dreads! I did get them all out a few months ago, but they seem to have reformed ):

Yup, I've worn the t-shirt in this post, this skirt in this post, the ring has been worn to death and that red knotted rosary has been round my neck more times than I can count on my hands. I don't like to repeat items too much, But hey, Looks cool right? I cant say how much I love this T-shirt, I know it was hideously over-worn when it came out, But its defiantly one of my wardrobe favorites!

On another note: Why don't we get Pepsi and Coke in glass bottles back home without it being crazy priced! I remember when I was at college once news got wind that a skate shop in town was selling ~ Coke in a glass bottle ~ and we sent someone into town to get us all ones, I think it was like £2 each or something. Coke always tastes better out of the bottle, I don't know why, Im just sayin'


0 comments:

Post a comment on: coke from a glass bottle

Archive

coke from a glass bottle © 2012 Case of style area