The final submission for twelve things, this time from Gillian of I heart crafts. I hope you enjoy her explanations below.Style :
1. Mannequin Head - From my Grannie's Hair Salon - She was a very inspiring and independent woman.
2. The Wizard of Oz - This was a gift from my Mum a few years back - The film is a favourite and I just love the tiny size of this book.
3. The Eiffel Tower - A little kitchy souvenir from a perfect Parisian holiday.
4. Leafy Branch Brooch - Also inherited from my Grannie - This is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery.
5. Joe the Guin - Really sweet wooden penguin bought for me by my husband during some tough times last year.
6. Rose Scarf - Has skyrocketed to my favourite scarf since recent purchase at Urban Outfitters. I have a scarf for every occasion.
7. Glass Jug - Complete with swizzle stick - Inherited from my other Gran - perfect for Elderflower Cordial during the summer!
8. New Shoes - I bought these last year and have been keeping them for 'good' - but now intend to wear as soon as possible.
9. Ivor the Teddy Bear - Keeps all his prised possessions in his little bag - he has kept me company during exams for twenty years.
10. Deer Photograph - Reminds me of family members not with me anymore - This was my Grannie's 'pet' deer!
11. Wooden Box - Snaffled from my Mum's dressing table when I was small - has lived on mine ever since.
12. Orange Flower Facial Oil - Smells wonderful - A beautiful gift from my thoughtful friend in London.
Thanks Gillian! this will be the final entry and how I have loved peeking into all your collections feel free to continue the theme over at your blogs if you were too late to be featured. Now to start really paring down and cleaning out some of the unnecessary items from my home. Starting with two, yes two vintage style bird cages. Boot fair or Ebay?