navigate me

Style :





dress: ebay
necklace: forever 21
bracelet: urban outfitters
nails: eyeko lilac polish*, models own top turquoise & wah nails pen* & technique via gem

I bought this dress off eBay a while ago, and cant for the life of me find the seller. I was probably searching for "lace black dress" or "long sleeve black dress" and seeing what popped up. I know it was from one of those Korean/China wholesale re-sellers so it was around £6 including shipping. Which is a absolute bargain in my opinion. The dress is black, despite it casting a little blue in some of the photos, I love the front lace panel and the sheer sleeves! Its not the best quality of clothing I own but its definitely wearable. Always a risk ordering from the sort of wholesale sellers on eBay, especially sizing wise but Im quite pleased with it! I'm a 10 and it fits me quite snug over my boobs, which are courtesy of Wonderbra Full Effect! Probably if I wasnt wearing my massive faux boob bra it would be a little less tight!

I really dont like Jeffrey Campbell Litas but Victoria linked me to this pair earlier and I actually really like them. I think I just like the contrast on the wooden heel with black, Im umming and aahing over buying a pair of these boots from eBay after my friend bought them the other dayy, I also have my eye on these boots from Sarenza for a while, which I think are gorgeous but a bit expensive for me! So tempted to splash out. I must fight the temptation to buy winter footwear before winter has even begun. I've been living in my Allegera's recently though, starting to look a bit battered unfortunatly!

I also posted on etcllymlrs about my day yesterday and a few pointers on the Look blogging competition.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: navigate me

Archive

navigate me © 2012 Case of style area