everyone gets a star

Style :
shirt: new look
skirt: zara 
belt: primark
rings: jwlry & love hearts and crosses *
nails: barry m lilac

Bought this shirt from New Look quite a while ago now, I really liked the scalloped detail as I thought it was pretty unusual for a high street item, the quality felt really nice too for a sheer shirt. Some of them are so weird and scratchy! The colour sort of put me off, as you all know I like wearing pink, I just dont generally like pale colours as they wash me out. I was in two minds about returning it, but thought I'd give it another go. Just wore my Zara skirt with scallopped detail skirt. Lovely.

I got my train tickets for Leeds earlier so I'm heading up to see Victoria tomorrow! I'm super excited, Joint outfit posts ftw!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: everyone gets a star

Archive

everyone gets a star © 2012 Case of style area