bye bye beautiful

Style :

dress: love
jacket: H&M 
necklace: primark 
boots: topshop
rings: market stall & jwlry 
nails: models own lilac dream, pink plush, bloobloo and models own nail pen *

Had a lush day with one of my best friends, Hannah today. We went to Pizza Express, had Starbucks and topped the day off with a sly drink in the wine bar. Nothing better on a lovely day like today. The weathers been just right! My throat is still bad but the copious amounts of painkillers I've taken are probably numbing the pain a little. Started taking some antibiotics for it too so fingers crossed it will be gone!

In Love with fashion is a brand I've been aware of for a while. I had a look at their stuff in the Oxford Street Topshop, and was impressed. Im one of those people that like simple dresses in a variety of colours and styles. The dress I picked is like a greyish cream colour which I really like. I was going to send this dress back as the zip is a little stiff but I do really like it so decided to just have to force my Mum to do my dress up for me anytime I wear it in the future! On my ETC LLYMLRS blog I've posted a little giveaway for the other item I was sent but unfortunately it doesn't suit me so I figure I'll give it away to you guys. More information on the other blog!

I wore my Allegera boots as well today, like pretty much every single day, they are getting so scuffed. Usual speil when I talk about shoes but I always wear the same shoes most days hence why I don't post them!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: bye bye beautiful

Archive

bye bye beautiful © 2012 Case of style area