things to make and do

Style :





rings: jwlry

Had a great few days, but they have gone so so so quickly. Can barely remember the last time I posted, I even had to go and check what I actually wore last time I posted! Cardiff was great with my friend Hannah, we went to Jamies Italian and drank Processo (shortly followed by vodka and Desperados!). Then London with Gem & Emma yesterday was really great, we went to a Juicy Couture Vouge's Fashion Night out event which I cannot wait to post about. Was dead posh and we had Afternoon Tea at Claridges! ~fancy~

Haven't got any plans for the week or the next week thankfully. Hoping that I can relax a bit before the flurry that is London Fashion Week. I'm also in this months Company Magazine (the one with Tulisa on the front, October 2011) with a little feature about me which I've posted a scan on on my other blog. I feel really disconnected from my blog at the moment, Im really finding it hard to keep up. So much is happening and I just feel I dont know where to start trying to tell you all about the exciting things that are going on! Decided tomorrow is blog post day so I'm going to try and get as much written up and drafted as I can!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: things to make and do

Archive

things to make and do © 2012 Case of style area