missguided blog lookbook

Style :



pullover: missguided *
shirt: H&M
skirt: zara
blazer: river island *
belt: primark
rings: jwlry & market stall
nails: leopard nails (gem fatale's tutorial) eyeko posh polish* & barry m mint green, wah nails pen *

Oh Lily Melrose you lazy, lazy girl. Spent the day shopping with my mum, then napping, then eating, then napping and Im just about to go out for a meal, so more eating. Seriously need to do some work this week before I leave for London on Friday. Have a pile of things I need to get done but all I do at the moment is procrastinate and do things I shouldnt do.

I wore this on Saturday I think but wasn't allowed to post until Missguided had it up on their Facebook Page. Basically you can vote for whoever you think is ~the best~ My vote is with Morven, but if you wanna vote for me go ahead! Looking sloppy as ever with a mark on my skirt. Clazzy gurl. Although on reflection it might be a mark on my lens as its not on the other skirt photo. Le sigh! Failing at life since 1990!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: missguided blog lookbook

Archive

missguided blog lookbook © 2012 Case of style area