drummer boy

Style :
playsuit: primark
cardigan: my brothers
envelope necklace: wallpaper rose
rosary: ebay

Just a quickie post tonight as I'm off to Ludlows imfamous Food and Drink Festival to drink lots of lovely liqueurs and taste as much flavored gin as they allow me! Food is a massive thing where I live (Ludlow, Shropshire) My towns really known for its "Real" food, with loads of traditional bakeries (My family actually own one!), a traditional food market, green grocers and butchers! Its such a fab place to be around especially when the Food Festival comes round!

Wallpaper Rose sent me this little necklace, which I absolutely adore, I've been wanting one of those little envelope necklaces for what feels like forever and never got round to actually getting one! To blow my own trumpet too, I absolutely love the way my hair looks today! I rule! K!

PS. I have such a moody photoface at the moment!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: drummer boy

Archive

drummer boy © 2012 Case of style area