sunday portrait week 52

Style :
i changed it, sue me!

001. HOW COLD IS IT RIGHT NOW! I heard it was like -14C here last night, Although I suspect my Dad made that up. This time last year I was sitting on a beach in New Zealand, gah. It feels like a million years ago now, but I forgot how cold it gets here sometimes. We still dont have snow where I live (West Midlands), Its supposed to hit by the middle of the week though, which means layerslayerslayers! Im so thankful for my winter coats at the moment! Its gonna be a struggle to do anything if it does snow and I cant drive anywhere!

002. My Christmas shopping is well underway, I actually get my last pay check on Tuesday, which has to last me till New Years eve as for some reason I don't get paid before Christmas. I'm trying to do it online. Last year I made my family mustache mugs which were so awesome, seeing I was in New Zealand right up till 20th December, I didnt really have much time properly shop for anything! So cheap and looked really cool. Id recommend giving them a try for a simple and easy (cheap too!) present!

003. Supposed to be working a bit on my dissertation, But I've been so distracted by everything today. Seeing my baby brother, cleaning my bedroom and getting lost on wikipedia. I wish I didn't procrastinate as much as I do. I find it so hard to settle down and focus on things as I always feel there is something else that needs to be done or is more important. I set myself a count of 500 words for my dissertation today and so far I've done 0, and Xfactor is on as I type. No way is that happening!

004. If you want to contact me or ask a question, If its possible I'd rather you tweeted me rather than directly emailling. The likely hood of me replying to emails is about 0 at the moment. Ive got so much to do and so much on my mind, I really struggle to reply to emails. So if you want to know the answer to a questions quickly just tweet me @llymlrs and I should reply asap, rather than having your email unopened in my inbox!

005. Three to Follow: Morven, Kristabel & Sammi

0 comments:

Post a comment on: sunday portrait week 52

Archive

sunday portrait week 52 © 2012 Case of style area