jaggy snake

Style :



dress: AX paris at new look
cardigan: new look
leggings: topshop
skirt (underneath): H&M
necklace: H&M

FINALLY MADE IT HOME! If you follow me on Twitter, you would have see my epic ammount of tweets on my journey home! Its snowed a ridiculous ammout today, Much more than was actually anitpated in my area and It took me nearly 4 hours to get home from work. Hereford was literally gridlocked. Every car was bumper to bumper and it took me 30 minutes to get out of the carpark! To then a hour and half later (8 miles!), get to the main hill I drive over to get home to be closed because of a couple of jack knifed lorries. I then had to drive back to Hereford and get the train. Luckily the trains were still running and I managed to jump on one! It means I have to go back and get my car tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter to be honest. Id rather be home and safe, than sleeping in my car in the snow! Anyway Im home now and getting toasty warm by my heater!

This is what I wore to work today, Well for the short time I was actually there as I was sent home early! I did actually wear another cardigan over it for some extra warmth as its always so cold in store! My floor (basement) is freezing but then if you go up to ground or first floor, its ALWAYS ridiculously warm! Im wearing the cardigan I bought in my recent "haul" video. I actually love it, its such a think cable knit, so warm and look quite expensive (in my opinion!) Its quite an unusualy colour too, Its not brown but its not orange either. I wouldn't even describe it as rust either as its like a weird warm but dark-ish orangey brown-ish sort of colour! Its great though! The AX Paris dress is actually part of my uniform I have at work, It used to be a dress but its shrunk a bit because my Mums the worst when it comes to putting my stuff on too hot! I just wear a little bodycon skirt under it to give it a bit of extra length!

These photos are a bit crappy in my opinion, I am experimenting shooting my photos in RAW. If you have no idea what it is, I suggest googling. Remember kids, Google is your friend! But basically its a photo format, which I think looks a 1000000 times better. But I've still not really got used to the editing process, I think they look a bit "soft focus". But hey I'll learn how to do it better one day! No video version either unfortunately, My camera was out of battery! But I will do one in the week just for those who dont read my blog and just like the moving image!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: jaggy snake

Archive

jaggy snake © 2012 Case of style area