orange cross body

Style :

bag: topshop
top: H&M 
nails: nubar rosso
OMNOMNOM. I love the smell of leather. Bought myself a new little bag this week. I've had a sudden urge to downsize my bags and get a smaller one. Mainly so I can put my hands in my pockets and just sling it over me rather than have to hold my bag! I bought this lovely little thing from Topshop. Its actually very orange, which was part of the reason I was so drawn to it in the first place. I think it would be the perfect contrast to the types of clothes and colours I like wearing at the moment!

After a Twitter chat with Gem I realized what I should do during my time off. Go to London Fashion Week of course! So I went ahead and booked the last two weeks of February off and then the last two of March (university deadlines, boo!) Im not really not that into fashion*~ but its all about the experience isnt it. Im looking at it as a chance to actually learn something about fashion, trends and most importantly networking! Now my obvious dilemma is choosing something to wear!

Just a little note. If Irene reads this, Please come back. Feel free to email me if you want a chat about everything, we all miss you <3

0 comments:

Post a comment on: orange cross body

Archive

orange cross body © 2012 Case of style area