PARIS FW DAY 3 AND BURBERRY

Style :

Pic by Klovermode

Pic by Mr. Newton

Pic by Freshmess

Pic by Joris for Team Peter Stigter

So here is is what I wore for Paris FW day 1 ... I decided to wear the leopard pants I wore to the Burberry show last week, just because I didn't have any pics of me wearing them, but as you can see in the picture below, the day I wore them is the day I started getting pics from that day, oh my luck! haha




Thanks to Amy Ward for sending me this picture taken after the Burberry show last week.

As you know, I went to London by myself last week, therefor I had nobody to help me out with outfit pics.
A lot of you asked me to show you what I wore to the burberry show, so here it is!

Funny thing is, since I had no pictures of me from that day, I decided to wear the same leopard pants yesterday (To Barbara Bui) and just as I came back to my flat from PFW day 3, I saw this email from Amy which means, you will see these pants a lot on future posts (as I start collecting from the web all the pics taken yesterday).
Good think leopard is in trend right!

Speak to you soon!

Andy


bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a comment on: PARIS FW DAY 3 AND BURBERRY

Archive

PARIS FW DAY 3 AND BURBERRY © 2012 Case of style area